Voice Over IP, or “VoIP”, provides several key benefits that allow your business to more effectively collaborate and communicate which each other. Answer I.T.’s VoIP PBX system can be a hosted cloud-based or on premise solution.
With our VoIP PBX system you will benefit from:
- Heads Up Display “HUD” on your Computers. This allows you to see who is currently on a call, transfer calls by drag and drop to other extensions, quickly join conference call rooms, see and listen to voicemail messages, monitor call queues in real time, and much more!
- Advanced Auto-Attendant, Sub-Menus and Call Routing
- Multiple Call Queues
- Night Mode
- Outlook Integration
- Unlimited Departments & Groups
- Individual Voicemail, Department / Group Voicemail Blasts
- Instant Messaging via HUD to Quickly Communicate with Other Staff
- Virtual Extensions for Custom Call Routing or Even to Transfer Callers to External Numbers
- Remote Workers will be Part of Your Central VoIP PBX and all PBX Features Work as if They Were Right in Your Office
- Voicemail to Email sends you a copy of your voicemails to your email address, so you can listen to them via your smartphone while out of the office.
- Custom Music on Hold
- Call Parking
- FindMe / FollowMe allows users to forward calls to other telephone numbers. This is very helpful when you are out of the office but need calls to reach you via mobile phone. This feature allows you to ring multiple devices at the same time or follow a sequence so that you don’t miss an important call.
- Plus many more features to meet all your telephony needs!